Digital Marketing Strategist
- Work with Director of Event Marketing & Digital Sales and the Director of Digital to create the Digital Sales Strategy for 3 radio stations and 40+ signature festivals, concerts and events
- Help drive innovation by supporting 9 Account Executives generate creative ideas for digital client proposals and presentations.
- Must be able to see the big picture of how to combine radio, digital and events to help businesses find customers/grow their revenue
- Oversee digital inventory for all LMSD assets
- Manage the set-up, implementation, and delivery for Digital Audio Streaming, Display Advertising, Email Marketing & Paid Social Campaigns
- Optimize campaigns to meet client goals with maximum results
- Create reports, delivery analysis and recaps for all digital campaigns
- Respond to day-to-day client requests and questions
- Ensure positive and long lasting relationships with both clients and internal teams
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years of digital agency or ad operations experience
- Must have a passion for digital media and a deep understanding of the digital media landscape and campaign best practices
- Strong Excel skills required. Experience in Google Analytics, DFP, Social Media Ad Placement & Targeting, Wordpress, 3rd Party Targeting, Programmatic, and Media Ad Operations a plus.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills needed with a demonstrated ability to manage deadlines while multi-tasking.
- Ideal candidates are detail oriented, creative, and able to interact with both sales and content creators, while meeting the demands of clients.
- Looking for someone who prides themselves on their work ethic, believes in integrity, values relationship building and has a great “must win” attitude.
To apply, send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org – Please specify that you are applying for the position in the subject line. Local Media San Diego, LLC owns and operates Radio Stations in San Diego, CA. We offer a competitive benefits package and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls, please.