Front-End Web Developer
Local Media San Diego, LLC is actively recruiting a Front-End Web Developer to join our top-notch design and development team. We are San Diego based radio broadcasting company and a member of SDLocal, a joint operating agreement between Local Media San Diego, LLC and Midwest Television, Inc. SDLocal supports the digital products of five diverse San Diego radio brands: 91X , Magic 92.5 and Z90. Although our work environment is fun and casual, our candidate must be highly-driven and focused.
-Setting up Wordpress environment for 3 radio station Websites.
-Convert PSDs to pixel perfect HTML and implement them in a Wordpress design.
-Work on existing Wordpress installation & themes, finding bugs and improving them
-Manage BuddyPress installation
-Writing of technical documentation
-Deliver very clean, high quality code
-Collaborate with entire team on new ideas and implementations
– 2+ years experience and strong expertise developing in PHP/WordPress development.- Strong experience with HTML and CSS(3)- Expertise in developing responsive websites
– Understanding of AJAX and experience with the integration of third-party APIs
– Expertise and understanding of Google Analytics- Understanding of Google DFP
– An understanding of current SEO best practices
– Ensure design quality across multiple digital channels, browsers and screen sizes- Must ensure all work meets deadlines
– Must be able to collaborate with and take direction from the Digital Media Director and Art Director- Must give attention to detail and best practices
– Graphic Design background a plus
***To apply, send resume, compensation expectations and up to 5 links to current work***
To apply, send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org – Please specify that you are applying for the position in the subject line. Local Media San Diego, LLC owns and operates Radio Stations in San Diego, CA. We offer a competitive benefits package and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls, please.