In case you missed it, Sunday I went to get some candy (day before my diet starts, I wanted to indulge a little) and saw that this candy was on sale! Score! Then I got home and saw this in plastic. GROSS! I look at the other box I got and it ALSO has bugs. I go back to the store and they ALL had moths/moth cocoons!
Straight up moths were flying around in the plastic wrap.
So I asked the 91X listeners:
What’s the grossest thing that you’ve found in pre-packaged food?
Needless to say, I never want to eat again.
- Half a potato in a bag of chips
- Tiny dead bugs in dried pasta
- Mt.Dew bottle had a small mouse floating inside the sealed capped bottle
- Spider webs all up in the lettuce of my chipotle salad. Like EVERYWHERE.
- I was trying to eat healthy and ordered a salad from Jack in the Box(now Starbucks in Mission Beach) and found a moth just like the one in your candy.
- Spiders in my bag of grapes
- A dead spider in a bag of chips
- I had bought a ready made bag of salad and there was a live frog in the middle of the bag
- Found a work glove inside a box of dog treats
- Found worms 3 separate times in produce
- A brand new box of cereal, poured a bowl, and a bunch of dead spiders fell out
- Cardboard in a burrito
- A packing glove in a bag of tortilla chip
- A fly in syrup after I had already taken bites out of my pancake that was drowned in said syrup
- I found a live bug in my salad
- Finger nails in my weed
- Maggots in a mini box of raisins
- Mold on the lid of yogurt
- Found lil mealworms in a box of baby cereal
- A cockroach in my Chinese food
- Maggots in the middle of a Reese’s PB cup
- Hair in a bag of pretzels
- Tiny insect larva in an unopened pop tart box
- Worms in a salad bag
- A cock roach crawled out of my new toilet paper once
- Maggots in a box of Fig Newtons
- A dead mealworm in my can of artichoke hearts
- Live praying mantis in a bag of mint fresh mint
- Maggots in a bag of roasted pumpkin seeds
- Silver fish in green beans
- Moldy spider/webs in a mini donut package from 99 cent store
- Rabbit poo in my salad