All attendees of BeerX must be at least 21 years old.
IDs will be checked upon entrance at the gate where tickets are scanned.
- By entering the event grounds, you expressly assume all risk and danger of personal injury and all other hazards, which include, but are not limited to, property damage arising from or related in any way to the BeerX Festival, whether occurring prior to, during or after the event
- Attendees and belongings are subject to search
- All forms of smoking are strictly prohibited (including but not limited to cigarettes, e-cigs & vapes)
- By entering the event grounds, you willingly give your permission for the BeerX Festival to capture your image via video and photography for its unrestricted use in all forms of media/marketing
- Moshing, crowd surfing, and stage diving are prohibited
- Nudity and or exposed body parts is prohibited under California County Code 32.1002
- Unless otherwise stated below, food and beverage is not included with the price of admission.
- There are NO REFUNDS for any reason whatsoever on tickets purchased to BeerX.
- BeerX will take place rain or shine
ITEMS THAT ARE ALLOWED:
- One sealed bottle of water (16oz or less)
- Prescribed medication (in a container with matching ID to be checked at entry)
- Cell phones
- Non-professional cameras
- Small purses/Clutches
- Infants or toddlers (or anyone else under 21 years old) are not allowed in to the festival
- Outside food or drink (exception for documented medical needs – must have a doctor’s note with matching ID)
- Any large bags or backpacks
- Cans, coolers, bottles, glass containers
- Pets (guide/service dogs OK)
- Drugs and drug paraphernalia
- Audio recording devices, professional photo/video cameras
- Weapons, firearms, pocket knives, fireworks or explosives
- Skateboards, motorized vehicles, bicycles
- Lawn Chairs
- Laser pointers
- Selfie sticks
- Chalk, markers, sharpies
- Stickers, flyers, solicitations