When you think San Diego Craft Beer this brewery is always in the tip-top tier of amazing SD Beer.
Stone Brewing Co. is celebrating their 23rd anniversary all weekend with festivities kicking off today at all of the Stone Brewing tasting rooms. Here is a run down of everything going on this weekend to celebrate:
Friday events at all Stone Tap Room locations (NO TICKET NECESSARY)
- Experimental batches
- Special releases
- Archive and barrel-aged beers
- Live music
- Food trucks
Saturday – Rare Beer Festival at Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens – Escondido
- SOLD OUT!
- Get on our mailing list for first access next year
Sunday – The Grand Celebration
- This year we’re bringing it home to Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens – Liberty Station (and surrounding grassy space)
- 3-6 p.m.
- 20, 2oz pours
- 50+ independent craft breweries
- Food for purchase from Stone’s kitchen, cigars for purchase in the cigar lounge
- Dunk the Brewer from 4-5 p.m. J
- Live music: 40oz to Freedom and DJ Cheyenne Giles
- Brewery list: https://www.stonebrewing.com/events/stone-23rd-anniversary-grand-celebration
Here’s what we drank:
Notorious P.O.G. Berliner Weisse 4.7% ABV
Enter Night Pilsner (collab with Metallica) 5.7% ABV
STONE 23RD Anniversary UNCANNY ANNI Double IPA 8.5% ABV